Connect the Smart Bulb to the Lumary / Smart Life APP
Step 1: Search the APP Store or Google Play for "Lumary" or "Smart Life" to download it.
Step 2: Make sure your Wi-Fi is 2.4 GHz. Turn the bulb on and off five times (ON-OFF / ON-OFF / ON-OFF / ON-OFF / ON-OFF / ON) to switch the bulb to simple mode (recommended).
Step 3: Click on "+" in the top right corner and select "Lighting" on the left and then on the "Lighting" page. Enter the correct password and confirm it.
Tips for the APP connection
Make sure you are using 2.4GHz WiFi when connecting to the smart light bulb. WiFi must be a recognizable status. Many routers have a 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz network, and your phone always connects to the 5 GHz network automatically. Therefore, you have to switch off your 5 GHz network completely by going to the router settings and forcing your phone to connect to the 2.4 GHz network.
Connect with Alexa
* Step 1: Tap "Skills" in the Alexa menu and then search for "Lumary".
* Step 2: Select "Lumary" and tap "ENABLE" to activate the ability.
* Step 3: Go to the account details page. Enter your Lumary account and password, and don't forget to select the country / region where your account belongs.
* Step 4: Tap "Link Now" to link your Lumary account.
Connect to Google Home
* Step 1. Log in to the Google Home app and select "Home Control" in the menu.
* Step 2. Tap "+" and search for "Lumary".
* Step 3. Select Lumary and enter your app account and password.
* Step 4. "Link Now" and start your intelligent life.